1/1 Photo of Spicy Sausage Balls
This is seriously a no-brainer! It is so delish! Great as an appetizer, breakfast item, or brunch dish! I also will freeze these in a large ziplock, pulling them out for a breakfast on the go. They just take a minute or so in the microwave if they're frozen!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Combine dry bisquick mix, raw sausage, and cheese in a large mixing bowl. (***mixture will be very dry -- so it's important to allow your sausage and cheese to come to room temperature before combining.).
- 3Spray baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- 4Form small balls (more like loose clumps)out of mixture, and line balls on baking sheet about 2 inches apart.
- 5Bake for 30 minutes until browned and crispy!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Sausage Balls
Serving Size: 1 (116 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 508.4
- Calories from Fat 314
- Total Fat 34.9 g
- Saturated Fat 16.2 g
- Cholesterol 115.7 mg
- Sodium 1041.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 27.7 g