- 2 slices bread
- 1 boiled potato
- 1 onion
- 1 teaspoon garlic paste
- 1 tablespoon butter
- chili sauce
- vegan mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chopped cilantro
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together salt pepper butter cilantro and garlic paste.
- Apply it on one side of the both the bread slices and roast on the same side on a griddle.
- On the white side of one slice apply mayonnaise.
- On the white of the other slice apply a little of ketchup and chili sauce.
- Cut the onion and potato into rounds.
- Arrange on the side of the mayonnaise and close with the other and serve.
- (Add more salt and pepper on the slices if required).