Prep 0 mins
Cook 25 mins
From Sandra Lee - posted for safe-keeping.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon fajita seasoning mix
- 1 (16 ounce) package red potatoes, diced and pre-cooked
- 1⁄2 cup mushroom, pre-sliced
- 1⁄3 cup reduced-fat Mexican cheese blend
- 1 (16 ounce) can vegetarian refried beans
- 3⁄4 cup salsa, plus extra
- salsa, for serving
- 1 (5 7/8 ounce) boxwhite taco shells
- chopped red onion
- tomatoes, and
- lettuce, for serving
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix oil and fajita seasoning in large mixing bowl.
- Add potatoes and mushrooms and toss until well coated.
- Transfer to prepared baking sheet and arrange in a single layer.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and set aside.
- Stir together the beans and salsa in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Cover with a damp paper towel and microwave on high for 3 minutes; set aside.
- Heat taco shells in oven for 3-5 minutes.
- Spoon beans into heated taco shells and top with potato mixture.
- Top with onion, tomato and lettuce.
- Serve immediately with salsa.