Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
This is my husbands recipe. We were tired for store bought marinade's that said they were spicy and failed to deliver. So my husband came up with this wonderful recipe. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do.
- 3 -4 sirloin steaks
- 5 -6 slices monterey jack pepper cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups canned jalapeno slices
- 1 (12 ounce) jar jalapeno juice (Set Jalapeno's Aside)
- 0.75 (17 ounce) bottle sriracha sauce
- 0.25 (5 ounce) bottleiguana xxx habanero sauce
- 1. Put steak in a bowl and marinade in jalapeno juice, sriracha, and Iguana sauce for 4 hours minimum. Remove steak from marinade, and cook to desired temperature. Top with Jalapeno's and place sliced pepper jack cheese on top.