Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
- 1 1⁄4 cups plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 teaspoon flour
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1⁄2 cup canned low sodium chicken broth, undiluted
- 1⁄3 cup reduced-fat creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- Combine yogurt and flour in a bowl; stir well, and set aside.
- Coat a saucepan with cooking spray, and place over medium heat until hot.
- Add onion and green pepper; cook, stirring constantly for 4 minutes.
- Add yogurt mixture, broth and remaining ingredients; stir well.
- Reduce heat and cook uncovered for 20 minutes.
- Serve with warm chicken, pork or Chinese noodles.