My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/4 cups plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 teaspoon flour
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/3 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup canned low sodium chicken broth, undiluted
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1Combine yogurt and flour in a bowl; stir well, and set aside.
- 2Coat a saucepan with cooking spray, and place over medium heat until hot.
- 3Add onion and green pepper; cook, stirring constantly for 4 minutes.
- 4Add yogurt mixture, broth and remaining ingredients; stir well.
- 5Reduce heat and cook uncovered for 20 minutes.
- 6Serve with warm chicken, pork or Chinese noodles.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Peanut Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (140 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 67.1
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 4.5 mg
- Sodium 142.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 5.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat creamy peanut butter