Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a quick and easy recipe for those who disdain bland American interpretations of Mexican food. It has a little kick but won't cause permanent damage. If this isn't hot enough for you, just ramp up the salsa from hot to habanaro.
- 1 (16 ounce) canhot refried beans
- 1 (9 ounce) canhot frito lays bean dip
- 1 (16 ounce) container guacamole or 1 1⁄2 cups fresh guacamole
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 0.5 (15 -20 g) packagehot taco seasoning
- 2 cups Mexican blend cheese (or half cheddar cheese, half monterey jack)
- 1 cup hot Pace Picante Sauce or 1 cup favorite spicy salsa
- 2 green onions, chopped
- Layer bottom to top, spreading gently across entire dish in order to maintain individual layers.
- Layer 1: mix refried beans and bean dip, then spread across bottom of dish.
- Layer 2: spread guacamole.
- Layer 3: mix sour cream, mayonaise and taco seasoning, then spread.
- Layer 4: mix cheeses, then sprinkle half.
- Layer 5: pour picante sauce (or salsa).
- Layer 6: sprinkle green onions.
- Layer 7: sprinkle remaining cheese across top.
- Cover and place in refrigerator until ready to serve.