Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
WBIR T. V., an extra good side dish.
- 226.79 g package elbow macaroni
- 946.36 ml shredded Mexican blend cheese (pepper jack works, 16 ozs)
- 354.88 ml milk
- 2 eggs
- 1.23 ml black pepper
- 127.57 g canchopped green chilies, drained
- 236.59 ml coarsely crushed corn chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Coat a 2 quart casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cook the macaroni according to package directions; drain and place in a large bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredents except for the corn chips; mix well then pour into a casserol dish and sprinkle with corn chips Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until hot and bubbly,and the top is golden.
A nice twist on this comfort food. It looked like alot of cheese sauce, but while baking it absorbed into the macaroni. I think a diced jalapeno pepper would have been a nice addition. Thanks Danny Beason-