- 226.79 g package elbow macaroni
- 946.36 ml shredded Mexican blend cheese (pepper jack works, 16 ozs)
- 354.88 ml milk
- 2 eggs
- 1.23 ml black pepper
- 127.57 g canchopped green chilies, drained
- 236.59 ml coarsely crushed corn chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Coat a 2 quart casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cook the macaroni according to package directions; drain and place in a large bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredents except for the corn chips; mix well then pour into a casserol dish and sprinkle with corn chips Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until hot and bubbly,and the top is golden.