I love these meatballs. You can fire them up with cayenne pepper.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1cut the sausages in half and squeeze the meat out onto a mixing bowl.
- 2Mix ground beef with sausage meat with hands.
- 3Mix cayenne pepper, garlic salt, cilantro, onion. parmesan cheese and basil with the meat mixture. Mix thoroughly.
- 4Beat eggs in a separate bowl.
- 5Pour eggs into the meat while adding bread crumbs. Add bread crumbs till the meat mixture is firm.
- 6Make 1 inch meatballs with hands.
- 7Fry meatballs in olive oil until brown.
- 8Enjoy with pasta sauce.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Italian Meatballs
Serving Size: 1 (161 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 413.9
- Calories from Fat 215
- Total Fat 23.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 168.3 mg
- Sodium 777.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 25.4 g