Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
A great way to use leftover coffee is to turn them into ice cubes, or you could try this great drink. I've recently discovered that I really enjoy spicy coffee and I hope that you will also.
- Make a cup of strong hot coffee.
- Add the coriander, cardamom and cinnamon to the condensed milk and mix well.
- Next add the spicy condensed milk to the hot coffee, making sure to blend really well.
- Now taste the coffee, if you would like it sweeter add more of the condensed milk.
- Pour the spiced coffee into a jar, cover and put into the fridge to chill.
- When ready, place three or four coffee ice cubes into a tall glass and pour the spiced chilled coffee over top.
- Using a spoon carefully rest it on top of the coffee and slowly pour the heavy cream into the spoon. This will help the cream float on top of the coffee, instead of sinking immediately into it.
- Garnish with remaining cinnamon and enjoy.
What a nice treat on a 95* day! I will make again! Thanks, made for the Gimme 5 tag game.
Yummy! There is a lot of spice which I enjoyed. I added some extra coffee. Used fat free sweetened condensed milk. With wipped cream on top!
I made this for my Thai coffee loving husband. I followed the recipe exactly but served it to him hot which he prefers. He said that it was very good but tasted more like Mexican coffee or a Holiday coffee instead of Thai coffee. I think if the cinnamon was left out it would taste more Thai. Made for 1-2-3 hit wonders.