Spicy Ginger-And-Orange Chicken With Broccoli
- Place chicken and soy sauce in a shallow dish or zip lock bag. Cover or seal and chill for 15 minutes.
- Cook broccoli in boiling water 3 minutes; drain. Plunge into ice water to stop the cooking process; drain. Set aside.
- Drain chicken, reserving soy sauce; dredge chicken slices in cornstarch.
- Brown chicken, in batches, in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium high heat 1 minute on each side or until done. Remove chicken from skillet, reserving drippings in skillet; keep chicken warm.
- Add reserved soy sauce,onion and next 5 ingredients to drippings in skillet; saute 2-3 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Add chicken broth and marmalade, stirring until marmalade is melted. Return chicken to skillet. Bring to a boil stir in broccoli and orange sections, and serve immediately.