Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Fish soup recipe. Quick, easy, and delicious.
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 shallots (optional)
- 1 large onion
- 2 stalks celery, including leafs roughly chopped
- 1 green pepper, roughly chopped
- 1 cup broccoli, roughly chopped
- 1 jalapeno peppers, roughly chopped or 3 -4 chili peppers, crushed
- 6 cups beef stock
- 4 frozen white fish fillets (Pollock, Basa fish,)
- red snapper
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole tomatoes, chopped
- Saute Onion, garlic, shallots in either several.
- tablespoons of water, stock or a water/balsamic.
- mixture (keep adding water if vegetables begin to.
- burn) until onions are translucent. Add Celery,.
- Pepper, Broccoli, and Pepper and sauti for 2 minutes.
- Add Stock and frozen fish fillets and bring to a boil.
- Remove the fillets when they are thawed, and cut into.
- bite size pieces and place aside. Boil stock and.
- vegetable mixture for 5-10 minutes until everything is.
- cooked. Remove and allow to cool. Blend the.
- stock-vegetable mixture in a blender briefly (don't liquefy) and return to soup pot. Heat again at medium.
- heat, and add the chopped tomatoes and their juice.
- When the tomatoes are cooked, add the fish and cook.
- until the fish is cooked.