Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is taken from "The Great American Favorite Brand Name Cookbook: Collectors Edition." I haven't tried any of these recipes, but I'm borrowing the book and trying to get as many posted for my personal use as possible. Hope you all enjoy!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon scallion, minced
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can baby shrimp, drained or 1⁄2 cup cooked shrimp, chopped
- sliced scallion, for garnish
- assorted fresh vegetable, for dipping
- Mix the first four ingredients together In a small bowl with electric mixer at medium speed.
- Fold in shrimp.
- Cover; chill in the refrigerator at least 2 hours.
- Garnish with sliced scallions; serve as dip with veggies.