Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs 45 mins
Very low fat, and this stuff is HOT HOT HOT!
- 4 large boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch pieces (raw)
- 1 (14 ounce) can fat free chicken broth
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 3 carrots, peeled and cut into 2 inch chunks
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can navy beans
- Put all ingredients except beans in the crock pot.
- Cook on HIGH for 4 1/2 hours.
- Check a chunk of chicken to make sure it's done.
- Add beans and cook another 10-15 minutes on high.
- Top with fat free sour cream and/or fat free shredded cheese, jalapenos, chopped green peppers, chopped green onion - or any other ff or low fat topping of your choice.