Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A friend gave me this recipe, very good Makes you feel like its christmas.
- 1⁄2 cup freeze dried instant coffee
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon allspice
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- Blend all ingredients in blender on high for 15 seconds.
- Stir and blend for another 15 seconds.
- Store in air tight container.
- For one serving: stir 2 teaspoons of mix in 2/3 cup boiling water.
Made this recipe this morning to give it a try. Pretty good recipe, but I added ground cloves and ground ginger to mine. I felt it needed alittle more zing of flavor. Thanks for sharing your recipe.