Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Simple sauce that works with all kinds of stuff and had great flavor.
Make and share this Spicy Chipotle Barbecue ( BBQ) Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups tomato sauce
- 1⁄4 cup cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1⁄3 cup chipotle hot sauce
- Combine all ingredients in a sauce pan.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring often, for 15 minutes.
Great little recipe that I used on left over pork roast making lovely pulled pork BBQ I cut the recipe in half and am sorry I didn;t make the whole recipe