Honey Chipotle Barbecue Sauce
Smokey and sweet. Not only a good mop for bbq pork, chicken or seafood, but also to dip chicken fingers.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons chipotle chiles in adobo
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- 1 pinch ground pepper, to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor and blend until very smooth, 1-2 minutes. Refrigerate.
- Sauce may become quite thick once refrigerated. Just heat for a few seconds in microwave.
- Recipe can be doubled or tripled and the level of chipotle pepper can be adjusted to suit personal preferences.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 18 more