Spicy Chicken With Carrot and Herb Salad
- Cook the rice in a small saucepan of boiling water following packet directions and set aside for 15 minutes to cool.
- Preheat a barbecue grill to medium high.
- Put the ground coriander, cinnamon, turmeric and cumin in a medium shallow dish and add the chicken and turn to coat.
- Spray each side of chicken fillets with cooking spray and put on the barbecue grill and reduce the heat to medium and cook on each side for 5 to 6 minutes or until cooked through and transfer to a plate and cover loosely with foil and set aside for 2 to 3 minutes to rest.
- CARROT AND HERB SALAD - put the cooled rice, carrot, coriander, mint, beans and spring onion in a medium bowl.
- Add the orange juice and season with pepper and toss to combine.
- Slice the chicken and divide between plates and top with the yoghurt and serve with the salad, spinach and lemon wedges.