Recipe by wildheart
Nice spicy alternative to chicken noodle; fairly low carb and no gluten.
Top Review by **Jubes**
To make this recipe suitable for a gluten-free diet- you will need to ensure all of the ingredients are gluten-free (many purchased chicken stock/broth/boullions contain gluten). Regular beer also contains gluten- you can source a special gluten-free beer though.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 medium bell peppers, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 6 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 lbs chicken breasts, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 2 (14 ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 (12 ounce) can beer or 2 additonal cups chicken broth