Made this for a Sunday afternoon of football watchin'. We loved it and is very easy to make.
Make and share this Spicy Cheeseburger Nachos recipe from Food.com.
- In a big non-stick skillet, cook the ground beef and garlic until the beef is no longer pink, stir frequently; drain.
- In a 4-quart slow cooker, add the ground beef mixture, cheese, and tomatoes; stir to mix.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 3-4 hours or until the cheese is melted and mixture is well heated; stir after 2 hours.
- Add in the onions, stir to combine.
- Serve with tortilla chips.