Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe is from a cooking magazine from Toolsie :)
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated lime rind
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 pinch pepper
- 4 catfish fillets or 4 tilapia fillets
- 3⁄4 cup pineapple salsa
- 1⁄3 cup pineapple tidbits
- 2 tablespoons coriander or 2 tablespoons parsley
- 1 pinch dried chili
- In shallow dish, whisk together oil, lime rind and lime juice, garlic, chili powder, cumin and pepper.
- Add fish and turn to coat evenly.
- Let stand for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in bowl combine salsa, pineapple, coriander and chilies.
- Place fillets on greased grill over medium heat and grill, turn once, for about 8 minutes till fish flakes easy.
- Place on plate and top with salsa mixture.
Yes - good and yummy!