Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Broccoli with a little kick.
- 4 cups fresh broccoli
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- Simmer broccoli covered in inch of water for 5 minutes, until tender.
- Drain broccoli and return skillet to heat.
- Heat skillet over high heat.
- Add oil, crushed pepper, and garlic.
- Turn broccoli in hot spicy oil and season with salt.
Yummers! I really enjoyed this side dish. I can't believe that it hasn't been reviewed before now because it's really yummy. Thanks shawnajean for a nice keeper. Made for Bargain Basement Tag.