Recipe by Caryn
A wonderful salsa recipe that is easy to make and very flavorful. It has been a hit with tortilla chips every time I've made it for an occasion.
Top Review by Tish
What a great easy recipe suitable for gatherings or at home watching tv. When I make this again I will split the batch in two and put a hotter salsa in one, and a medium in the other. It turned out wonderfully and was really fast to put together.
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained and rinsed
- 1 (16 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel Tomatoes (Mexican Festival if available)
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 jar picante sauce
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 6 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground cumin
- salt and pepper