Italian Black Bean Salsa
My neice found this recipe, and it is one of my favorite! I love to have some in the fridge to snack on anytime, and it also makes a great potluck dish. It is tangy, sweet and delish!
- Ready In:
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (7 ounce) can white shoepeg corn
- 2 avocados, diced
- 1⁄4 red onion, minced
- 1 tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄8 cup apple cider vinegar
- 0.5 (5/8 ounce) packet Italian dressing
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Wisk together dressing and pour over top.
- Toss to coat. Cover and chill for 30 minute
- Serve with tortilla chips.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation