Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Had a huge thing of nacho cheese I needed to use, came up with this. everybody loved it. quick and easy.
- 1 (16 ounce) box linguine, cook as directed
- 1⁄2 cup oil (3/4 cup if using turkey)
- 1 lb ground beef (or ground turkey)
- 3 slices deli ham, diced
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen broccoli
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sage
- 1⁄2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 cups nacho cheese sauce
- Cook pasta as directed on the box, drain but save 1/2 cup of the pasta water.
- In a skillet heat oil at medium heat, add beef (or turkey) cook until no longer pink.
- Add to the skillet, ham, onion, green pepper, and all seasonings. stirring occasionally, cook until onions and green pepper are tender.
- In a large serving dish, pour in meat and veggetables.
- Add cooked linguine and pasta water to bowl.
- Add cheese sauce.
- Toss all contents together, coating everything evenly with cheese sauce.