Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a fast and tasty soup that the whole family loves.
- 2 cups diced zucchini
- 1 (14 ounce) can beef broth
- 1 cup chunky salsa (mild, medium, hot -you choose)
- 1 cup water
- cooked meatballs (add as many to taste, frozen work just fine)
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- corn chips
- In large saucepan combine the zucchini, beef broth, salsa and water.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce Heat; simmer; 3 to 5 minutes or until Zucchini is crisp tender.
- Stir in meatballs and cilantro and heat through.
- Top with Corn chips if desired.
Great soup! thank you for posting we really liked it