Healthy Zucchini Soup
- Ready In:
- 4 cups zucchini, cubed
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 (14 ounce) cans fat-free low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1⁄2 cup 2% low-fat milk
- 1 dash nutmeg
- salt and pepper
- Heat pot over medium heat, spray with cooking spray.
- Add onions and cook until they start to turn translucent.
- Add chicken broth and zucchini.
- Increase to medium/high heat.
- Cook 10-15 minutes, until zucchini is tender.
- In batches if necessary, puree mixture in blender and return to pot.
- Add butter, 1/2 cup of milk, and dash of nutmeg.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!