Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Food Network Magazine. I haven't made it yet but I think I'll cut back on the salt.
Make and share this Spiced White Rice recipe from Food.com.
- Puree cilantro, red onion, garlic cloves, beer, kosher salt and cumin in a blender.
- Fry the mixture in a pot with a few tablespoons of oil, stirring, until fragrant, 5 minutes.
- Add the long-grain rice; stir until glossy.
- Add chicken broth and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Stir in thawed frozen peas and carrots; let sit 5 minutes.