Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This recipe was given to me by a dear friend's mother. I drank it for the first time ever on a cold winters night. Perfect for making and taking to those cold ball games in a thermos.
- 1 3⁄4 cups Tang orange crystals
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 0.5 (3 ounce) envelope lemonade mix
- 1⁄3 cup instant tea
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon clove
- 1 teaspoon allspice
- Mix all ingredients together in a blender.
- Add 2 teaspoons per 1 cup of water.
- Either mix together and serve in a hot carafe or can be mixed by the cup-ful.