1/1 Photo of Spiced Iced Coffee
Lovely iced coffee flavoured with spices. Time does not include cooling time
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients except whipped cream, in a saucepan and warm over low heat.
- 2Remove from heat once sugar is dissolved and let cool to room temperature.
- 3Remove cloves and cinnamon stick.
- 4Pour over ice and top with whipped cream.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spiced Iced Coffee
Serving Size: 1 (201 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 48.8
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 11.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 9.5 g
- Protein 0.4 g