Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Lovely iced coffee flavoured with spices. Time does not include cooling time
Make and share this Spiced Iced Coffee recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups coffee
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 3 whole cloves
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground allspice
- whipped cream
- Combine all ingredients except whipped cream, in a saucepan and warm over low heat.
- Remove from heat once sugar is dissolved and let cool to room temperature.
- Remove cloves and cinnamon stick.
- Pour over ice and top with whipped cream.
Aside from leaving the cinnamon stick in this was made as directed and came out a treat. I enjoyed the allspice addition, it's not a spice that I use very often for some unknown reason but I'm going to have to start adding it to things more often. I do enjoy an afternoon coffee and this was a pleasure. Loved it.