1/1 Photo of Spiced Corn Muffins
Chef Jean's Note:
I wanted to make corn muffins, but also wanted something a little different, I came up with this. It's not spicy, but just spiced with some of my favorite spices.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 425°F Coat muffin pan with non stick spray.
- 2Mix together the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- 3Mix together the wet ingredients, not including the cheese, in a small bowl.
- 4Add the wet to the dry and mix until almost no dry spots remain. Add the cheese at this point and mix until everything has been moistened.
- 5Fill 12 muffing cups 1/2 full and bake for about 15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spiced Corn Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (65 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 152.2
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 43.7 mg
- Sodium 245.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 5.0 g