This is so yummy served with frozen vanilla yogurt. The aroma fills the house with the smell of "apple pie". What a delightful way to end the day! Recipe is courtesy of Best Loved Slow-Cooker Recipes.
- Mix the juices, apples, cranberries,honey and cinnamon stick in the crock pot.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 hours or until liquid is absorbed and fruit is tender.
- Remove and discard cinnamon stick halves.
- Ladle the compote into bowl and serve topped with frozen yogurt.
- Garnish with additional cinnamon sticks, if desired.