Recipe by English_Rose
Go down the spice route to satisfy a snack attack with these punchy, crunchy almonds.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 7 ounces whole almonds, blanched
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon mild chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over a moderate heat and add the almonds. Shake the pan until they are just becoming golden.
- Add the spices and salt, continuing to shake and roast until the nuts are wonderfully aromatic and golden.
- Tip into a serving dish, and serve either warm or cold.