Recipe by Beth Lareau
I have served this several times. Not overly sweet and with lots of flavor. From "Atlanta Natives' Favorite Recipes" Spice Party Punch
- 1 (46 ounce) can pineapple-grapefruit juice
- 1 quart apple juice
- 3 (6 ounce) cans frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 (5 3/4 ounce) can frozen lemon juice
- 24 whole cloves
- 3 pieces cinnamon (3 in.)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon allspice, ground
- 1⁄2 teaspoon mace
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 quarts ginger ale
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine fruit juices.
- Tie cloves in cheesecloth bag (unless you want to go fishing for them later); add to juices with other spices and sugar.
- Mix well.
- Let stand several hours.
- When ready to serve, remove spice bag; stir well.
- Pour over ice in punch bowl; add ginger ale.