Apple Spice Punch
photo by anniesnomsblog
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 liters apple juice (not from concentrate)
- 8 whole cloves
- 2 cinnamon sticks, snapped in half
- 1 pinch ground allspice
- 1⁄4 cup apple, crisps (to garnish) (optional)
- Place apple juice, cloves, cinnamon sticks and allspice into a large saucepan and place over a medium heat.
- Bring to a boil and then turn the heat down to simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- After 15 minutes, take off the heat and leave to cool completely with the cinnamon and cloves still in the pan.
- Once cool, discard cinnamon sticks and cloves and decant into a bottle/jug (with a lid).
- Apple spice punch will keep in the fridge for one week and can be served warm or chilled.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!