Recipe by White Rose Child
You can probably make this recipe faster than I can post it! All ingredients and amounts are changable, though these listed work well for me; feel free to experiment! This is perfect to be made over a fire or portable stove when camping.
Top Review by mersaydees
Fabulous and quick vegetable stew! Made as directed, except that I probably doubled the garlic. I also used the Pampered Chef's Southwest Spices blend. Thanks, White Rose Child! Made for Every Day's A Holiday Tag.
- 14 ounces low-sodium crushed tomatoes
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables (corn, carrot, peas, beans, limas, etc)
- 1 cup canned black beans or 1 cup other beans
- herbs, basil, cumin, whatever you like or spices to taste oregano, basil, cumin, whatever you like
- 2 fresh garlic cloves, minced (more to taste)
- vegetable broth or water, to thin as needed