Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
A perfect dessert to serve after a hearty meal.
Make and share this Special Baked Bananas recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Peel the bananas, split them in half lengthwise; place them in a buttered baking dish.
- Combine the sugar, orange juice, nutmeg, cinnamon and sherry in a saucepan. Heat until sugar is dissolved, then pour over the bananas.
- Dot with coconut oil or butter.
- Bake for 15 minutes; baste them once or twice during baking.
- Remove from oven.
- Serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.