1/4 Photos of Spanish Tomato Bread With Jamón Serrano
French Tart's Note:
These tasty tapas snacks are ready in just 5 minutes, the perfect accompaniment for a drinks, tapas or summer cocktail party. Jamón serrano is a Spanish ham & similar to prosciutto - which you could use instead. Try to use sun ripened (not cold frame) tomatoes - they really make a huge difference to this recipe! This recipe serves 10 to 12 people, with other accompaniments on offer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together the chopped tomatoes, garlic clove/s, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- 2Keep the mixture in the fridge until needed.
- 3To serve, toast the slices of baguette. Spoon a little tomato topping on to each piece of toast.
- 4Tear the slices of jamón serrano into pieces and put one piece on each slice of bread.
- 5Arrange on a large attractive plate, sprinkle with chopped basil or flat leaf parsley and eat!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spanish Tomato Bread With Jamón Serrano
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 415.0
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 659.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 74.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 15.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: