- 8 flour tortillas
- 3 (16 ounce) cans refried beans
- 2 (10 ounce) cans red enchilada sauce
- 2 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Pour a bit of the enchilada sauce in the bottom of a 9x13 baking pan to coat the bottom.
- Scoop some beans straight from the can onto a flour tortilla in a line from top to bottom.
- Sprinkle a bit of cheese on the beans.
- Fold filled tortilla into a roll shape and place into the baking dish.
- Repeat this method until baking dish is full.
- Pour the enchilada sauce all over the rolled up enchiladas (Make sure they are really slathered in sauce).
- Sprinkle any remaining cheese on top.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until heated through, and cheese is melted.
- My teacher cut them all in small pieces after they were finished baking to ensure everyone got a piece, but you don't have to!
- Come Mucho!