Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is Hawaiian Sushi! I went to Hawa'ii this summer. My friend down in Oahu taught me how to make this so you know this will be the best. Mahalo Pam!
- 1 slice Spam, original flavor (cooked)
- 2 slices fresh seaweed
- 1⁄4 cup sticky rice
- soy sauce, for serving
- On a cutting board,lay out seaweed.
- Place a ball of rice on seaweed.
- flatten rice with something flat Like a Spaula or rice Scooper.
- On top of rice,lay down SPAM slice.
- Place other piece od Seaweed on SPAM.
- Place Musubi on a micorwavable plate.
- Heat for about 30 seconds.
- Serve and Enjoy!