Since both my SO and I both really enjoy SPAM© and Velveeta©.And since he's on a low-carb diet, and I'm not I wanted to try to come up with something that we both would like.And this recipe seemed to hit the spot for both of us.And since this has both the SPAM and Velveeta, I also decided to call it "Redneck Quiche".To make this "True Redneck" please use the SPAM and Velveeta.After cutting the quiche, it will appper to be runny, but that's just the cheese that has melted. Ten Minutes of the prep time is the time that the quiche needs to sit. If you try this I sure hope you enjoy it.Submitted to "ZAAR" on August 15th,2008
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray deep dish pie plate with cooking spray,set aside.
- Mix together first eight ingredients, in a large mixing bowl.
- Pour egg mixture into prepared pie plate.
- Add SPAM and Velveeta evenly into eggs.
- Bake for 40 minutes until middle puffs up and center is firm.
- Check for doneness by inserting knife near the middle of the quiche.
- Let sit for 10 minutes.