1/5 Photos of Spam and Velveeta Quiche Aka Redneck Quiche
1 hr 5 mins
Chef shapeweaver �'s Note:
Since both my SO and I both really enjoy SPAM© and Velveeta©.And since he's on a low-carb diet, and I'm not I wanted to try to come up with something that we both would like.And this recipe seemed to hit the spot for both of us.And since this has both the SPAM and Velveeta, I also decided to call it "Redneck Quiche".To make this "True Redneck" please use the SPAM and Velveeta.After cutting the quiche, it will appper to be runny, but that's just the cheese that has melted. Ten Minutes of the prep time is the time that the quiche needs to sit. If you try this I sure hope you enjoy it.Submitted to "ZAAR" on August 15th,2008
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Spray deep dish pie plate with cooking spray,set aside.
- 3Mix together first eight ingredients, in a large mixing bowl.
- 4Pour egg mixture into prepared pie plate.
- 5Add SPAM and Velveeta evenly into eggs.
- 6Bake for 40 minutes until middle puffs up and center is firm.
- 7Check for doneness by inserting knife near the middle of the quiche.
- 8Let sit for 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spam and Velveeta Quiche Aka Redneck Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (134 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 260.6
- Calories from Fat 173
- Total Fat 19.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 230.8 mg
- Sodium 1078.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 15.3 g