Miss Annie's Note:
A great summer pasta dish. The Feta cheese is a wonderful match for the tomatoes, and the heat of the spaghetti and garlic oil makes the cheese soft. This is a recipe you can change to your own likes. Try using Mozzarella instead of Feta, or using fresh basil, or fresh herbs instead of parsley.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs tomatoes, seeded and cut into 1/2-inch pieces (about 3)
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives or 1/2 cup other black olives, pitted
- 1/4 lb feta cheese, crumbled
- 3 tablespoons capers, drained
- 3 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper
- 3/4 lb spaghetti
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1In a large glass or stainless steel bowl, combine the tomatoes, olives, feta, capers, parsley, salt and pepper.
- 2Cook the spaghetti in salted water until just done, about 12 minutes.
- 4While spaghetti is cooking, heat olive oil in a medium frying pan over medium-low heat.
- 5Add the garlic and cook, stirring, for 1 minutes.
- 6Add the cooked pasta and garlic oil to the tomato mixture and toss.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spaghetti with Tomatoes Garlic and Feta Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (332 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 627.1
- Calories from Fat 268
- Total Fat 29.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 25.3 mg
- Sodium 670.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 73.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 17.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
salt and pepper