1/1 Photo of Spaghetti With Fresh Tomato and Basil Sauce
This recipe is from Foodland Ontario and I love to make it when my garden is full of delicious tomatoes. I hope that you enjoy it as much as I do.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta according to directions.
- 2Melt butter over medium high heat until foamy.
- 3Add garlic and cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- 4Stir in tomatoes and bring mixture to a boil.
- 5Reduce heat, cover and simmer 5 minutes.
- 6Remove from heat and stir in basil (I use anywhere from 1/4-1/2 cup of basil) and vinegar.
- 7Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 8Drain pasta and return to pot. Pour tomato mixture mixture over pasta; toss to combine. Sprinkle with parmesan and hot pepper flakes, if desired.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spaghetti With Fresh Tomato and Basil Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (227 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 640.9
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 15.6 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 36.0 mg
- Sodium 193.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 103.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.4 g
- Sugars 7.1 g
- Protein 21.0 g