- 1 (16 ounce) package spaghetti noodles (or your favorite type of pasta)
- 1 tomatoes
- 1 cucumber
- 5 green olives (slices)
- 1 cup kraft zesty Italian dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Boil pasta according to package directions. Strain and rinse. Let cool.
- 2. Dice tomato, cucumber, and green olive slices. Add to pasta.
- 3. Add Zesty Italian Dressing. I usually add a little more or less depending how mush dressing I want.
- 4. Mix everything together. Chill in fridge for about 30 minutes.
- 5. Serve chilled.