Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
My DS's & my DH love this twist on traditional spaghetti! We hope you'll enjoy it too!
Make and share this Spaghetti Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Stir butter into hot spaghetti, along w/ Parmesan cheese.
- Add beaten eggs.
- Form into a crust in a buttered 10" pan.
- Spread cottage cheese onto spaghetti crust.
- Brown ground beef& onion.
- Add spaghetti sauce to the beef.
- Pour into noodle'crust.
- Bake uncovered@ 350 for 20 minutes.
- Add mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 5 minutes longer.
My kids love this, which is enough for me to give any recipe 5 stars. I use my own spagetti sauce, and don't add any ground meat since my saice already has meat in it.
DH nearly passed out. For a few seconds I thought I was going to have to hide a body. Made for Everyday Is A Holiday.
Excellent Flavor! I made my own spaghetti sauce. Thanks for posting.