Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
This recipe is from "Any Blonde Can Cook."
- 1 lb ground chuck
- 1⁄3 cup onion, chopped
- 1 (26 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce, of choice
- 1 (7 ounce) spaghetti noodles
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) sour cream
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Brown meat and onion, drain.
- Stir meat into sauce and simmer 10 minutes, set aside.
- Break spaghetti noodles in half.
- Cook noodles according to package and drain.
- Combine spaghetti noodles with next 3 ingredients.
- Pour into greased 10" pie plate.
- Spoon sour cream over spaghetti noodles.
- Pour meat sauce over noodles.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Place cheese on top and return to oven until melted.