Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
From Taste.com.au website.
Make and share this Spaghetti Marinara recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat, add onion and cook for 3-4 minutes or until softened.
- Add garlic and wine, and simmer 2 minutes. Add paste and crushed tomatoes, and simmer 15-20 minutes further, stirring occasionally until slightly thickened. Season well.
- Cook the pasta in boiling, salted water until al dente. Drain and toss in a little olive oil.
- Add prawns and mussels to tomato sauce, cover with lid and cook 3-4 minutes over medium-high heat, discarding any mussels that do not open.
- Stir in parsley, then toss the sauce through the pasta and serve.