Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
My Mom found this in a news paper and decided to make it, I was reluctant as she described it to me but WOW, is this easy and soooo very good. My teenagers beg me to make this several times a month.
- 14 3⁄4 ounces cream-style corn
- 15 1⁄4 ounces whole kernel corn, with liquid
- 1 cup spaghetti, broken into 1 inch pieces
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Pour into 9x13 pan or casserole dish.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake 30 minutes covered.
- Remove foil and bake an additional 30 minutes.
Sorry, but we just didn't think too much of this recipe.
Your right! This is really good. My teen boys loved it as well. The only thing that I will do different next time will be to make a double batch!! Thanks for the recipe!
I knew that I would love this....I just wasn't sure that the family would...but they did. It got a "thumbs up" all the way around the table. I did add a few chopped mushrooms....I think you put mushrooms in everything!!!