- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cansundiluted tomato soup
- 2 2⁄3 cups water
- 1 (12 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) jar sliced mushrooms, undrained
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pinch pepper
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- hot cooked spaghetti
Directions See How It's Made
- In large Dutch oven or kettle, combine all sauce ingredients.
- Simmer, uncovered, for 2 hours.
- In a bowl, combine the beef, eggs, onion, garlic salt and pepper.
- Shape into small meatballs; brown in a skillet, a few at a time.
- Add meatballs to sauce and simmer for 1 hour.
- Serve over spaghetti.