Spaghetti Alle Olive E Pomodoro
- In a large skillet heat the olive oil, add garlic, onion and red pepper flakes and cook for 5 minutes or until sizzling.
- Stir in wine or chicken stock and cook until liquid evaporates, about 3 minutes.
- Drain the tomatoes and add to skillet along with the olives, cook for 5 minutes; add the oregano and basil, cook and stir as additional 5 to 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Prepare the pasta as directed on package, drain well reserving 2 tablespoons of the cooking liquid. Toss the pasta with reserved cooking liquid and cheese; add sauce and toss to coat.
- Serve immediately with fresh crusty bread.