Olive Garden Bruschetta Al Pomodoro
photo by Food.com
- Ready In:
- 4 medium tomatoes, deseeded and diced (tomatoes should be firm)
- 8 fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 8 -12 slices French bread, cut 1/2 inch thick
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Mix chopped tomatoes, basil, garlic and oil. Allow to marinate for 30 minutes in refrigerator.
- When ready to serve, grill or toast bread to light brown consistency and top with tomato mixture.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!